Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Five

1.  Thank goodness for Good Friday and all that Jesus has done for us!!

2.  So thankful for a four day weekend, it couldn't have come at a better time.  Excited to spend the day weekend with my family celebrating the greatness of the cross!

3.  Thankful for my wonderful bible study ladies!!  We are working on The Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster.  I would recommend it for any bible study to read.  We love it, and I look forward to those Monday nights!

Order yours at amazon
4.  My class is starting The BFG this next week, so I am excited to jump onto teacherspayteachers and pinterest to see what fantastic ideas I can find for my kiddos!

5.  Tyler and I are loving this new CD that he had to download on Thursday after he discovered on Wednesday that it came out a little bit ago.  He was very sad that he was behind in the times, but Rend Collective is a great band!!
You can order this awesome CD at amazon or iTunes!



No comments: