Sunday, March 3, 2013

31 weeks . . . 8 to go!


Date:  March 3
How far along? 31 weeks, 1 day
Weight:  Doctor said I lost almost 2 pounds in the last two weeks, crazy!
February 27, 30 weeks, 4 days
 Maternity clothes? All the time!  Especially pants.  I don't have as many shirts, since I don't think I need to pay $20 for a tank top, when my old navy normal tanks work just fine, and are long enough.

Sleep:  Friday and Saturday nights were late nights, so I slept much better!

Stretch marks? Don't you just love them?

Best moment this week: Having everyone over Friday night, and being able to spend time with friends.

Miss anything: My baby boy!!  He is growing up way too fast!

Movement: She enjoys doing gymnastics in the middle of the night, Thursday morning it was 3:30

  Food cravings: A big bowl of ice cream

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, but everyone keeps saying how small I look.  Maybe I looked huge with B?

  Gender: Girl!!  Yeah, baby Natalie!

Labor Signs: Not yet, but had a dream that I went into labor last night.

  Belly Button in or out? Flat?

Wedding rings on or off? On! (starting to get tight though)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week I think

Looking forward to:  Brandon coming home today, and then Spring Break in one week!!

No comments: