Saturday, March 30, 2013

35 weeks . . .

Date:  March 30

How far along?  35 weeks
March 30

Maternity clothes:  Yes, and yes please!

Sleep:  Hit or miss.

Stretch Marks?  What mom doesn't have them?

Best moment of the week:  Dying Easter Eggs with the family today!  Brandon had a lot of fun!

Miss anything:  not being uncomfortable, and being able to sleep

Movement:  ALL THE TIME!!  She is going crazy in there!  I am pretty sure that she is out of room!

Food Cravings:  I really would like some Chinese food right now.

Anything make you queasy or sick:  Not really

Have you started to show yet:  Yes

Gender:  Baby Girl Natalie

Labor Signs:  I think I started having contractions this week.  I don't know for sure, because I didn't really experience them with B.

Belly button in or out?  Still Flat

Wedding rings on or off:  Off

Happy or moody:  Tired more than anything

Looking forward to:  Seeing Natalie on Monday!  My doctor ordered monitoring twice a week now, and I get an ultra sound every Monday until she is born.  We don't really know why, but at least I'll get to see her every week!

No comments: