Saturday, March 16, 2013

33 weeks . . . 6 to go!!

Date:  March 16
How far along? 33 weeks
33 weeks with Natalie


32 weeks, 6 days with Brandon (I'm thinking I was bigger with B)

 Maternity clothes? All the time!  I love them!

Sleep:  Better this week, probably because I wasn't stressed out about anything.

Stretch marks? Don't you just love them?

Best moment this week: It was Spring Break, what wasn't there to love?!

Miss anything: Eating whatever I want, when I want to.

Movement: She is head down, kicking and punching away!

  Food cravings: Strawberry lemonade from Claim Jumper, or a Raspberry Limeade from Red Robin

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really this week

Have you started to show yet: Oh boy, am I.  I am pretty sure that I am smaller than I was last time around though

  Gender: Girl!!  Yeah, baby Natalie!

Labor Signs: Nothing going on yet

  Belly Button in or out? Flat

Wedding rings on or off? They are now off, and sitting in our room.  I broke my necklace a couple of months ago, so I don't even have a chain to wear them around my neck on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I think I've been pretty happy, but tired.

Looking forward to:  Going back to work on Monday?  I like a routine, even though it has been nice to get things done this past week.

No comments: