Sunday, March 3, 2013

2013 Bucket List Update

At the end of last year Tyler and I decided that we needed to make a list of things that we wanted to accomplish in 2013!  We knew that if we set these goals out, and held each other accountable, then we would have a better shop at accomplishing them.  Some of them we have done very well at, and some we are failing at.  That's okay though, that is why they are goals.

One of the ones that we are enjoying the most, of course has to do with food!!  We, (I), love pinterest, and finding new ideas, recipes, and things to try.  One of our 2013 goals was to try one new pinterest recipe a month.  Luckily for us, Brandon will eat just about anything, so we have been able to try way more than one a month.  Also, most recipes since I am making them myself I can still eat with this diet, I just have to eat some in moderation.

Check out some of our favorite so far!


So easy, mac and cheese

Creamy garlic pasta, we added shrimp!

Looking through my pinterest board I just realized I didn't take pictures of all of the recipes that we have tried so far!!  They have all been so yummy!!  If you want to find things that I have already done, and you can see if we liked them or not as you are digging through then check out my pinned achievements board!

No comments: