Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Five

1.  We had our art fair at school, and it is always amazing to see the great work that is done by our fantastic art teacher!  Plus I took B with me, so the girls had fun checking him out!
B wasn't so sure about Alice

2.  I had a great time at the Creative Mathematics conference today!  I love learning new ideas, and am excited to see how these new things are going to work in my room!
My favorite buy from the conference.  Can't wait to use these with the kids!


3.  Made another interesting dinner from pinterest, a crockpot chicken dinner.
Source and recipe

4.  B and I helped pull some weeds in the backyard!  It is amazing how quickly our yard turns green!

5.  Loving On Every Side by Karen Kingsbury.  If you have not read any of her novels yet, I would check them out!!

1 comment:

katiejfischer said...

B is getting so big! Next time we're in Phoenix, we have to get the boys together!! You look great! Glad you're feeling good. Can't wait to meet little Natalie when she arrives. Miss you!