Saturday, March 9, 2013

32 weeks . . .


Date:  March 9
How far along? 32 weeks
32 weeks (sorry it's so dark)

 Maternity clothes? Yes, yes and yes!!  Looking to get a new skirt for pictures over break.

Sleep:  Wishing I could!!  Last night I was up from 1:30 - 4!!

Stretch marks? Don't you just love them?

Best moment this week: Hubby helped me clean and organize the garage this afternoon!

Miss anything: Ice cream!!

Movement: All the time!

  Food cravings: Not really this week

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week

Have you started to show yet: Yes, and yes some more!!  I can still see my toes though!

  Gender: Girl!!  Yeah, baby Natalie!

Labor Signs: Not yet, getting closer though!

  Belly Button in or out? Flat?

Wedding rings on or off? I had to take them off at school yesterday.  I was sad.  :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tyler told me this afternoon that I have been really moody this week.  Sorry babe!

Looking forward to:  We get to have another ultra sound on Monday!  Brandon is going to a new pediatrician on Monday!  I am having a preggo massage on Tuesday!!  Then B and I are going to visit Grandma and Grandpa from Wed - Sat!  It will be a fun week!

No comments: