Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five

Found this one some of the blogs that I have started reading, so thought I would join the spirit.  Maybe setting these new goals for myself will help me keep up to date on my blog more!

1.  Yummy dinner Thursday night, thanks to this post here!!  Second time we made it in the last month!!



2.  I've been inspired to begin thinking about how I am going to organize our bathrooms and the linen closet thanks to the March challenge over at iHeart organizing!!  Check out all of the awesome ideas she has to help you keep your house and life organized!!


3.  I'm excited for Spring break, and the thought of going away for a few days to spend time with my parents and my main man!!

April 9, 2013

4.  Sad my rings don't fit any more, but excited that means it is getting closer to Natalie's due date!!



5.  Excited to finish a few books over break!




No comments: