Saturday, March 23, 2013

34 weeks . . . 5 to go?

Date:  March 23

How far along?  34 weeks

Maternity clothes:  All the time!  I love them.  I am so thankful for friends who have lent me clothes so that way I had more to choose from this time, and didn't have to go out and buy a lot.

Sleep:  Most of the time.  I still get up at least twice a night to use the bathroom.

Stretch Marks?:  Oh yes, my belly is flatter this time, so there are some new ones there.

Best moment of the week:  The math conference I went to yesterday, and then taking B to the Art Fair last night.

Miss anything:  Ice cream, milk shakes, a regular soda

Movement:  all the time, she is so active!

Food Cravings:  not really

Anything make you queasy or sick:  Not really this week

Have you started to show yet:  I would say so.  :)

Gender:  GIRL!!  Natalie!

Labor Signs:  Not yet, hoping we don't really see any

Belly button in or out?:  Flat

Wedding rings on or off?:  Off

Happy or moody:  Happy?  Stressed?

Looking forward to:  Friends coming over tonight, getting things ready for my awesome sub this week!  Bible study Monday night!

No comments: