Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dr. Visit Update

Well today I went in again for my normal check up.  I start going weekly next week.  Crazy to think that in just a few short weeks Natalie will be here!  We are so excited, and yet there are so many changes that are coming.  

My doctor told me today that I have to start having monitoring twice a week now.  I will go in on Mondays and Thursdays for monitoring.  This isn't that big of a problem, since her office is right across the street.  It just means I'll get to listen to Natalie twice a week now until I meet her at the end of the month.  

She also ordered that I have an ultra sound every week now.  We have to check on growth and fluid levels?  We are a little concerned about this, just because we didn't have to do this with Brandon.  Brandon also came three weeks, and two days early though, so we only had one weekly appointment before he entered the world.  If Natalie follows Brandon, then she will be born in Tyler's birthday.  Tyler isn't too stoked about that, and really, we do have lots of things to do the weekend of his birthday, but obviously we'd love to welcome our little girl as soon as God decides she is done cooking!!

I also get to start taking a medication at bed time now.  My fasting numbers have been higher than my doctor would like.  I wish I knew how to solve that problem without medication, but I don't.  Hopefully these new pills help, and it will solve the problem.  If not, then maybe she'll consider earlier?  She had said two weeks ago she would, but wasn't on the same thought this afternoon.

Who knows what will happen, only God does, but until then, we are preparing for our precious Natalie!  We can't wait for her to get here!!

No comments: