Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Five

1. I love my new application that Tyler bought me last week!  Thank you Christ staff and families for all of the Script money, so we were able to buy iTunes gift cards.  I bought Pixelmator, and have been playing around with it.  Check out this awesome picture of Natalie!


2.  I had a great week at work, but it was hard saying goodbye to people.  Luckily I have put off saying goodbye to everyone until later this next month.  I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to any of them!

3.  I love my bible study friends!  We have a blast, and I am looking forward to celebrating tonight for Kristi's bachelorette party!!

4.  I found out that my insurance is going to give me back the money that we had to pay for Natalie!!  I am so thankful.  I have a really high deductible ($3,000) and we just found out that we also have GAP insurance, which will pay me back for my time in the hospital!  I wish we would have known about this with Brandon too!!

5.  I am so thankful for my loving husband, who is going to have both kids tonight so that way I can go out with the girls!!  It is going to be a blast!!

No comments: