Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday

I need to start being better about taking pictures!  I went over to the Watts' house today to hang out with them before they move.  They are going to be leaving next week, and since we head out of town tomorrow, I knew I had to go over there to see them today.  I love them, and they have been one of the families that I have grown the closest with over the past five years.  I have had two of their children, and I was going to have their third child this next year.  Any ways, I went over there this morning with the kids to hang out before we had to say goodbye.  I had my phone with me the whole time, and I didn't take one single picture!  I even cried with Eileen before I left, but no picture.  Luckily, I had Eileen take a picture of the girls and I on the last day of school, and then she took a picture of E and I at her party last week too.  I am going to miss this family tremendously.  They have been such amazing people, and one of the reasons that I was so adamant about staying at Shepherd.  This family always goes above and beyond, and does more than is ever asked of them.  I love them, and have been so blessed to watch E grow up over the past five years.  I am honored to be able to call Eileen a friend as well!  They will be missed at Shepherd, but they will also be missed by me!

First day of school, August 2010 
Last day of school, May 2011 
August 2011
Brandon's Baptism, December 2011
Last day of school, May 2013

No comments: