Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family of four . . . 8 weeks

New things about Brandon: staying in a hotel is very challenging for him. There are just so many things to play with, and in a hotel they are almost all right at his level. We have moved things for the past two days so that way he wouldn't play with them. That's easier than continually telling him no.



New things about Natalie: she has not been eating very well since we started traveling again. I don't know if it's the change of schedule, water, or what but she has been spitting up a lot more lately. We had another all night sleeper too!! It was great!!



New things about Tyler: He can't wait to be home!! Driving from Ft. Wayne, Indiana to Phoenix in a week is not Tyler's idea of a great summer break. Spending time with family and friends is though.



New things about Cassandra: I have seen more than I have wanted to of the back seat of our car. Between feeding Natalie and entertaining Brandon I can't wait to not have to sit in a car for a long time!! I am ready for some good healthy food too. All of this fast food, and eating out is really starting to get to me.


No comments: