Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Five

1. I am so thankful for friends!! We have some amazing friends who not only love and support us, but they love our kids too. I don't know what I would do without them.

2. I started my last book in the Baxter series today! I don't know what I am going to do when I finish it. I really may be a a loss!!

3. I'm looking forward to celebrating our anniversary in Sedona this week!! It will be our first weekend away from Natalie though.

4. Now that July is almost here I feel like I need to start thinking about school stuff. I did a pretty good job of avoiding it all of June.

5.  I still have not ordered baby announcements because I cannot get over how expensive they are. I know I need to, so if you haven't received one yet, it's not because I forgot about you, it's because I'm cheap and haven't ordered them yet.

No comments: