Thursday, June 27, 2013

Family of four . . . 9 weeks

New things about Brandon: This week Brandon has started to try the one nap a day thing. Some night shave been better than others, but when he gets only one nap he is usually very cranky at night. He also went swimming with daddy and grandpa this week. He has water wings, and is doing great. He would swim around the pool no problem on his own, but was afraid to jump off the steps into the pool on his own at first. Today he was not afraid any more and just started jumping in and swimming!!



New things about Natalie: Baby girl is now drinking between 2-4 ounces regularly.  She is up to drinking four more often. She also turned two months this week!! I can't believe how quickly the time is going! She is awake during the day longer now, and thanks to Sarah's generosity, we now have a swing for her to nap in like her cousin Lucy. We went in for Natalie's two month visit on Tuesday, and she is now 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and 23 inches!! Still really low for her weight, but up in the 76% for her height. Hopefully that means she'll be more like her daddy!


New things about Tyler: This week we started a chore list and how we are going to break them up. Tyler wasn't too ex tied as he got the blinds this week. It has taken him a really long time, but they will look great once he is all done. He is continuing to tutor this week, but we are both looking forward to vacation!!

New things about Cassandra: I had a very hard week this week. On Monday a really good friend and her husband left to move to Illinois. Today I had to say "see you later" to another really great friend. I'm sad to see both of these amazing women leave as they not only love me, and help me, but they love my family as well. I will miss having them both here, but I know it won't be too long until I see them again!! I can't wait for my first trip to Vegas!!

Current weight: 138.4

Total weight gain / loss: I put on a little weight while we were on vacation. I knew all the fast food, eating out, and sitting in a car for hours wasn't going to help. I am looking forward to starting a work out plan on Monday, as well as trying some new healthy eating things. I will keep you all updated as I go.


No comments: