Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Five

1.  Indiana was a blast! We were able to spend lots of time with Tyler's family. The kids were able to meet their great grandma, and only great grandfather! It was awesome to see so much family gathered around too. Tyler wishes we could visit more often, and I wish we could get together with all of my family more often.


2. I finished a series by Karen Kingsbury this week. I was able to finish the Firstborn Series thanks to all of the driving we did this week. If you are looking for a series I would recommend starting the Baxter series.

3. We have agreed that as much as we enjoy road trips we think we will enjoy them more when the kids are older.

4. I am tired of fast food. Driving on the road we haven't had very many other options. I can't wait until we get home and we go on a diet, stop eating fast food, drinking soda and can have fruits and veggies again!

5. In Indiana we were able to meet up with our friend Christie who used to live in Phoenix. It was so nice to be able to spend time with her and catch up. We miss her!! 

No comments: