Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five

1.  We are so thankful for our two week vacation, and being able to spend so much time with family and friends. We are so excited that we are headed home today though!! Excited we get to sleep in our own beds, and more important the kids can sleep in their own beds!!

2. I read Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks over the past two days because my mom just read it. I'm excited to go up to their house next weekend so we can watch the movie together. We love Nicholas Sparks books and movies!!

3. We are not going to take another road trip like this for at least a year!! Next year we'll get to go to beautiful Lake Tahoe!! Hopefully we'll get to stop in Orange County and Nor Cal along the way to visit family we don't get to see nearly enough!! (Yes Nicole; you, Jon and baby girl are our family too!!)

4. I am almost done with the Baxter family series by Karen Kingsbury. When I finish I really think I'm going to be at a loss. I love this family and reading about what happens to all of them. Makes me wish we lived closer to our families.

5.  There are some events in the upcoming week I'm really not looking forward to. I'm hoping the good times go slowly, and the painful ones go quickly. I know it will go the other way, but we're going to cherish every moment with our friends who are moving this next week!


1 comment:

The Stellers said...

So glad you guys are home! Loved seeing all the pics! Now I just need to have this baby so we can get together! :) LOOOOOVE #3 though! :)