Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family of Four . . . 5 weeks

New things about Brandon:  Brandon is spending his first week up at grandma and grandpa's since Natalie was born.  He is having a blast up there, but has been getting up super early!  He was able to go try out a new park too, since school is out now.  He misses daddy and sissy, but is having a lot of fun with grandma and grandpa.

Swinging away
New things about Natalie:  She is growing like a weed!!  She also slept through the night last night!!  It was amazing, and so nice to be able to sleep.  She only slept until 5:15 this morning, and finally fell back asleep when it was time to leave for the doctor's office, but at least she didn't get up at 2 or 3 too.  She is a lot more active now, and she still doesn't like to be on her back.  Today during my meeting, before the other teachers went to pick her up, she kept looking like she was trying to roll over, and was rolling to her sides.


One month check up
New things about Tyler:  He is done with school!  He had a lot of fun at the graduation, and at the end of the year party with his class.  He is excited to be on summer break though!

New things about Cassandra:  I have had to say goodbye, even though I am avoiding actually doing it so far, to coworkers, and friends.  There is a lot of change going on at Shepherd this year, and some of my favorites are leaving to go on to start new journeys.  I was able to take Natalie with me to work this week, and everyone loved being able to see her.  I also took her in to meet both of our classes, and all of the kids loved being able to see her. This week has been very go, go, go, and I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend too!

Avoiding saying goodbye!  Happy birthday Chelsea!
Current Weight:  137

Total Weight Gain / Loss:  I am up half a pound.  I have been drinking a lot of soda at the different parties we've had this week.  I think for the month of July I am going to try to only drink soda when I have a drink.  :)  I know cutting out the soda will help me take off the pounds, as no one needs the extra sugar.

No comments: