Thursday, May 23, 2013

Family of four . . . 4 weeks

New things about Brandon:  Brandon has loved being up at grandma and grandpa's house this week!  He gets to go outside and play, go to the park, and he has been enjoying his toys that he has up here.  We were so blessed with an abundance of toys from awesome school families, that he has a total new set of toys up here from what we have at home.  This way we don't have to worry about transporting toys, and h doesn't really get tired of his toys because he can only play with them a week at a time.  He has also been enjoying his water table that my parents bought him.  It is so funny to watch him stand out there and play with it.
Brandon's toy corner
Playing in grandma and grandpa's backyard

New things about Natalie:  Natalie has been enjoying her time with grandma and grandpa as well!  She has had lots of snuggle time with all of us, and Brandon has even enjoyed holding her after bath time.  She has been awake a lot more during the day now, and is sleeping for stretches at night, some longer than others.  The other night she slept from 9 - 1:30!! Amen!  She does not enjoy being on her back, but is slowly getting used to the bounce chair.  I was able to put her in the chair long enough to take a shower yesterday!  It is also so hard to believe that she is already four weeks old!  Where has the time gone!
Sleeping Baby
Nap time with Grandpa
New things about Tyler:  Tyler is excited that all of his grades and comments are done.  He is now starting to pack up his classroom, as he gets to move into the new building this year!  He is very excited to be able to do that, even though it means moving classrooms again!  He has been enjoying his week at home, getting lots of sleep, but misses the kids and I.

New things about Cassandra:  We have been going on nightly walks.  We have only been walking a mile at a time, but something is better than nothing.  I just strap Princess on the front of me, and my dad has been pushing B in the stroller and off we go!  Brandon loves his nightly walks, and enjoys seeing the animals and airplanes around my parent's house.  We also got to spend some time with my grandma this week, the kids great grandma.  Brandon started to warm up to her before the week was over, and they had a lot of fun.  

Enjoying our nightly walks
Weight: 135.5 pounds

Weight loss: This past week I lost another half pound.  Not too bad.  I have been eating healthier up here at my mom's house, especially since she eats that with me.  I'm hoping that I will be able to keep this up when I go back home next week, but I am more worried about when we go on vacation during June.  Here is to hoping to keep getting it down!
Bubba loves his sissy!


No comments: