Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday

Brandon's new island
We are so lucky to have grandparents who love Brandon, and Natalie.  Tyler's parents are great, and close to the house, and will help out when they can.  My parents are awesome, and buy crazy toys like this for Brandon that he can play with at their house!  I really don't know what we would do without a support system like them!  The kids and I came up to grandma and grandpa's house on Sunday afternoon, and will be here until this weekend.  My parents are amazing with how much they jump in to help with the kids.  We are going to have a great vacation in June, but we will miss my parents, the kids will miss their grandparents, and I think my parents will secretly miss the kids too!  (Even though she will enjoy sleeping at night again!)

No comments: