Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday

My bible study girls have become some of my closest friends in the past year. I don't know what I would do without these special ladies in my life. It makes having my BFFs living far away so much easier. There are many days I wish we were still in Orange County to be close to Jon, Nicole and now baby Kinley. There are also many days I wish we were back in Nor Cal to be close to most of my family, and Bree an Kevin. Now that Chelsea and Allison have left too, I am going to miss them tons too!! I'm so thankful to have so many special ladies in my life though!! I love that I don't have to clean my house before any of them come over, it doesn't matter how long it's been since we talked, and I can wear my hair in a messy bun, sweats and a t shirt and they will still love me. I pray Natalie grows up to have some amazing friends in her life too!!


No comments: