Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Five

1. My niece was born this morning!! I'm so excited for Jon and Nicole, and I can't wait to go visit and meet her. I pray that our girls grow up to love each other, and count on each other as much as I love and count on Nicole!!

2.  My precious baby girl is getting so big and independent!! We are on our third night of sleeping through the night!! Last night was 7:30 - 6:00!! I love all of her expressions now too!!

3. We love summer!! Brandon loves swimming, and even though we didn't want one when we were looking for a house we are so blessed to have a pool in our backyard!

4.  We spent a little time at IKEA yesterday! We found a new entertainment center, and we love it!! The only downside so far is that now the TV is closer so B can touch it.

5. I love catching up with friends. I was able to finally talk with Bree today for like an hour!! I miss her and can't wait until we see each other again! One year ago we were in Hawaii!! This is the longest we've ever gone without seeing each other, so it means the next time will be extra special!!

No comments: