Thursday, July 18, 2013

Family of four . . . 12 weeks

New things about Brandon: the new word that he picked up in the last two days is "dude." Tyler was saying it in the car, and then all of a sudden so was Brandon. Still working in thank you and please too. While we were up in Prescott we went to church. Brandon was able to go play in their nursery again. Three weeks in a row. I know it was only an hour or so, but it's totally getting him ready for preschool!! Yesterday Brandon was able to go play at grandma and grandpa's timeshare with our friend Hans. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the splash pad, and pool their size. Then they went over and played a little in the big pool too. Earlier in the week Brandon and daddy were able to go swimming over at grandma and grandpa's house to go swimming in the big pool too! Brandon just loves swimming!!


New things about Natalie: she has "slept through the night" for the past two days!! The first time she slept from 8-6, and last night was 8-5. If we can keep her on this kind of schedule it will be great!! She has found her hands, and now is playing with them more. She is content for longer periods of time to be left alone layingon the   floor as well. She still isn't crazy about tummy time, but we are getting there.


New things about Tyler: Tyler has been working in his classroom a little bit this week, so he has been able to start setting up. He is looking forward to getting back into the classroom. He has also spent time reading, and playing games with me! We have a fierce game of Mario Party going on currently. We are also on the hunt for new school supplies. I think only teachers get excited about these things.

New things about Cassandra: I am enjoying my last few weeks at home with my babies. I can't believe how quickly it has gone!! I went into work a few times this week, but wasn't able to do anything in my classroom. We are getting time in the hallway, and they aren't cleaning our carpet until after that, so right now everything is just piled every where in my room. I am looking forward to diving in next week. I am looking to start a teaching blog as well, since I get so many ideas via blogs and Pinterest.

1 comment:

katiejfischer said...

Wow, can't believe it's already been 12 weeks! Time sure does fly by!