Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Five

1. This week has been so much cooler!! We are loving our time up at my parent's house!! Loving that it's 20 degrees cooler up here!!

2. I finished the last book in the Baxter series by Karen Kingsbury. I'm so sad I finished them. Now time to move on to another author. I'm open to suggestions, as I've almost finished all the Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult novels as well.

3. We have been doing a lot of adult beverages this week! Thanks to Pinterest and friends we have tried quite a few new drinks!

4. I forgot how much we love playing the Wii. We have been playing golf, bowling and baseball. We love it!!

5. We are so thankful for Skype! It gives us the chance to talk with family who love far away, and for the kids to see their great grandparents! If you want to Skype with us, or iChat, just let me know!

No comments: