Thursday, July 25, 2013

Family of four . . . 13 weeks

New things about Brandon:  This week Brandon had his toys moved downstairs.  We bought a new entertainment center, so we moved around the toys downstairs.  Now Brandon has his own area that is just full of his toys.  He was able to spend a lot of time in the pool this past week.  Our friends came over for dinner Saturday night, so he loved being able to play in the pool with Abby and Derek, and then running around the house with them.  On Tuesday I went with Brandon and met Sarah at a splash pad down in Tempe and Brandon had a blast!!  My phone was acting funny though, so I don't have any pictures from our afternoon there!!  Then today the kids were able to go spend time at grandma and grandpa's house, and Brandon was able to go swimming with papa.

Brandon loves his sissy
He likes to try to pick her up too!
New things about Natalie:  Natalie is 3 months old today!!  It is crazy to think that it has already been three months!!  Really though, where has the time gone!  This week Natalie started to spend a lot more time on her play mat, and she is turning herself all around the mat.  She is almost able to roll over now too, but can't quite get all of the way over.  She hasn't slept through the night again yet, but last night she did sleep until 4:45 this morning, which we will consider sleeping through the night.  We just wish we could figure out why she sleeps that late on some nights, and not on all of them!

From our 3 month photo shoot today!

New things about Tyler:  He has been able to work in his room a few times this past week, and it is slowly getting there.  He has also been tutoring, but I believe that this was his last week tutoring.  He is ready to get back to work, and is ready to start having a more normal schedule again.

New things about Cassandra:  I have been able to get into work a few times this week as well.  It is nice to be able to start setting up my room, even though I still can't 100% because there was a leak in my room on Monday.  Now they have to go back in to clean the carpets again since the leak left a huge stain!  This has given me time to switch out some bulletin boards though, and clean up my closet.  My next task to tackle will be my filing cabinets.  I am hoping that we will have our schedules after tomorrow, but if I don't get it until the fifth, I do have plenty to do still.  We have also been eating a ton of fruit and vegetables!  I love it, and can't wait to start August 1 with an exercise and healthy eating plan!!  I know I said I was going to start sooner, and for the month of July I have been really good about not drinking soda.  We really only had some when we went to the movies in the beginning of the month, and then again when we were drinking.  Other than that I have been sticking to mainly water, some juice and now gatorade.  The other exciting thing is that I am finally working on my teacher blog again!  I am so excited to start this, and I hope that I will be able to get into a groove with that blog, as I have done with updating you all about the kiddos too!!

Tyler's dinner from Sunday night, he was very proud of himself!


No comments: