Thursday, July 11, 2013

Family of four . . . 11 weeks

New things about Brandon: Brandon has loved swimming and playing up at grandma and grandpa's house this week. It had been very warm for Prescott, so the pool has been great for him. We have also been working on talking since he is supposed to have 15 words by his birthday. I think that we are getting close. He has mastered mama, dada, Buba, GG, papa (in a whisper). He also has many animal noises; cat, dog, lion, bird, owl, and monkey.  We are working on up, please, thank you and grandma. He has also enjoyed coloring this week. Thank you Uncle Al, Aunt Vickey, and Alycia for our new crayons and coloring pages.  We gave Brandon another hair cut at home too!!  We bribed him with a Sonic slush and grandpa's homemade popcorn!!



New things about Natalie: Praise God Natalie is really close to sleeping through the night. She is going for anywhere from 5-8 hour stretches at night! She is also going to bed between 7-8 now. So much easier than her 9:00 bed time. Hopefully we can keep her on this schedule. She has been getting up around 3:30-4:20 to eat. Then, after I feed her I would have time to get in a workout before I get ready for work. I wouldn't have any more excuses. We have also been making Natalie do more tummy and back time. She likes loves to be held, so when I make her lay on her own she doesn't enjoy it as much. Today she managed to turn herself one hundred and eighty degrees!! She will be doing things sooner than Brandon, but just so she can catch up to him!!



New things about Tyler: Tyler went home a few times this week to tutor. He is helping out some kids over the summer, so this gave him time to start working in his new classroom too. He is so happy to finally be in the new building at work. (Maybe I'll be able to sneak some pictures  you guys so you can see how different our rooms are.)


New things about Cassandra: I have been working on a lot of school stuff this week. The back to school sales started so Office Max and I have become very good friends. I wish they would up their teacher limits again, but they still haven't. Makes it hard to buy what you want as a teacher. Just means more trips for me. It was great to be able to spend time with my family who came in to visit too. My aunt, uncle and cousin came to visit for the fourth. We had a great time hanging out at my parent's house. Brandon loved playing with them too!!


No comments: