Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Five

1.  Our new pinterest recipe this week I made for my bible study group Monday night, and we all loved it!!
Delicious recipe and photo credit
2.  I love, love, LOVE our maternity photos!!  Big shout out to Georgia, who is amazing!!  She is still in high school and this is her work!  I can't wait to see what she does as she continues to grow!
Inspiration found on Pinterest

3.  I have had an off week, and have been feeling crummy since Wednesday.  Went to a doctor today, and found out I have an outer ear infection, IN BOTH EARS!!  At least I got some antibiotics to help take care of it.

4.  Our hospital bag is packed, and we are ready for this bundle of joy to come home and stay!!  Mommy is getting tired of her being inside.  Really, just tired of not feeling well, and ready to meet my Natalie Grace!!


5.  We went to the pizza farm on a field trip yesterday, and the kids had a blast!!  Everyone should check it out in the fall, when they are open to the public for pumpkins and such!!
Check this place out!!

No comments: