Saturday, April 6, 2013

36 weeks . . .


Date:  April 6

How far along?  36 weeks!!

Maternity clothes:  Yes, and yes!  I am getting away with wearing some non maternity things still, such as tank tops, but all pants have to be maternity, unless they are stretchy!!

Sleep:  Hoping I get some before she comes!

Stretch Marks:  What mom doesn't have them!?

Best moment of the week:  Taking maternity pictures this morning!  Thank you Georgia!

Miss anything:  Not being so tired, and being able to get more done.  There is too much to do, and I am running out of time!

Movement:  ALL THE TIME!  Except for when they want to monitor, and then they have to zap my tummy to wake her up!

Food Cravings:  I still really want some Chinese food!

Anything make you queasy or sick:  Not really, but getting tired of eating the same thing all the time.

Have you started to show yet:  Yes, but not as big as I was with Brandon.

Gender:  Baby girl!

Labor Signs:  Starting to have contractions.  Hoping I don't have these for the next three weeks!

Belly button in or out:  Flat

Wedding rings on or off:  Off

Happy or moody:  Tyler would probably say moody.  Brandon isn't feeling well again, so it makes for longer days.

Looking forward to: Road tripping to Prescott tomorrow to drop of Brandon.  Chelsea is going with me!  We are going to have a fun drive.  Also looking forward to seeing the amazing photos that Georgia took this morning!

No comments: