Saturday, April 20, 2013

38 weeks . . .

Date:  April 20

How far along:  38 weeks


Maternity Clothes:  All the time!  Love them.  I have started to go through them to send them to Nicole!

Sleep:  Better this week, now that I am feeling better.

Stretch Marks:  Of course

Best Moment of the Week:  We were able to take Brandon to the park twice this week to play!  That was a lot of fun!  We also took Brandon to the zoo today!!


Miss anything:  Being able to eat whatever I want and not worrying about it!

Movement:  Not as much, since she is running out of room. She likes to kick her feet up into my ribs though, and that kind of hurts.

Food Cravings:  Not really

Anything make you queasy or sick:  Not this week

Have you started to show yet:  Oh, yes

Gender:  Baby girl!

Labor Signs:  During monitoring on Thursday I thought I was having contractions, but they told me no.  My uterus was just doing weird stuff.  This baby girl is ready!

Belly Button in or out?:  Flat

Ring on or off?:  Off

Happy or moody?:  Depends who you ask.  :)

Looking forward to:  My last day of work is going to be Wednesday! I am looking forward to a day of rest on Thursday and Friday!

1 comment:

The Stellers said...

Wooo! Can't wait for my package! :) And I can relate to the rib thing- I think Sweet Pea has discovered my ribs and I'm not a big fan! haha I am so excited for your last day and your rest! Hopefully she'll let you rest before her appearance on Monday! 1 Week!!! :)