Saturday, April 13, 2013

37 weeks . . .

Date:  April 13

How far along:  37 weeks!!  (Didn't make it this far last time!)

Weight gain:  Nothing in the past week.  This baby is going to be tiny!

Maternity Clothes:  Yes, and yes!  Thank you for stretchy material!

Sleep:  Not so much this week.  I got sick, so it has been hard to come by.

Stretch Marks:  Of course

Best moment of the week:  Talking to Brandon last night, and him getting up to kiss the computer!!  We celebrated Tyler's birthday on Thursday too, and that was fun to hang out with all of our friends!  Tyler's class had a birthday party / baby shower for him on Thursday too, so we got lots of great goodies for Natalie!!  Can't wait to put her in all of these adorable outfits we keep getting!

Miss Anything:  A drink . . .  a nice cold drink!

Movement:  ALL THE TIME!!  This girl is ready to come out!

Food Cravings:  Just something cold and delicious

Anything make you queasy or sick:  Not really, but I didn't eat much this week.

Have you started to show yet:  Yes, but I am still not as big as I was with Brandon

Gender:  Girl!!  Check out all of this pink stuff to prove it!!

Thank you Jon and Nicole for our gifts!!
Labor Signs:  I thought I was having contractions this week, even while I was being monitored, but they didn't say anything about it.  Dr. didn't check me on Thursday to see if I was dilated or anything either.

Belly button in or out:  Flat

Wedding rings on or off:  Off

Happy or moody:  Sick and tired  :(

Looking forward to:  Seeing Beauty and the Beast today with the hubby and my parents.  We bought these tickets last summer, and we're glad that we get to go!!  Natalie can come after the show according to my mom!

No comments: