Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One year later

It is crazy to believe that it has been one year already.  It is amazing how fast time flies.  I know it was a hard year for many, and that this date will live on in the lives of tons as a day they will always remember.  Lori was a beautiful person, both inside and out.  She was a wonderful mom to her three beautiful children, a great friend, and the biggest help ever to us teachers.  I am sad to say I didn't know her better over the two years I was blessed to have her in my life, but I do know that she had a love for Jesus, and a love for others.  She was always willing to help someone out, and do that extra something that someone needed.

Her girls are doing amazing, and I am so blessed to have the in my life.  Skittles, my little Tia, is a rock star!!  :)   I can't wait to see her after the summer.  She always continues to amaze me!  I can't wait to watch her shine on the volleyball court again this season, and show others that she can do whatever she puts her mind to.  Summer is a beauty, and it's amazing to watch her grow as well.

Days like these I am so thankful to know that Brandon, Pops, Christopher, Lori and Austin are up in heaven, and that they are hanging out with Jesus.  I know that they are in a much better place, and suffering no more.  Thank you God for being a great God, who loves us, even though we sin every day.  Thank you for keeping my special friends and loved ones safe until we meet again!

No comments: