Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pregnant Photo Shoot

Last year Tyler and I did a photo shoot with our friend Carlee, and I loved the way that our photos turned out.  It was nice to have some professional pictures done of us, since we hadn't had any real nice photos since our wedding.  I knew that I wanted to do a pregnancy shoot too.  We weren't able to schedule a time with Carlee, but we were approached by another girl, Kayla, who is just starting out her photography business as well.  I am so blessed to have such awesome friends who want to go into photography.  Check out the amazing work that Kayla did for us!!












2 comments:

katiejfischer said...

Very cute! Where did you take the pics?

Teaching Hathaways said...

Katie we took the pictures down at a park in Gilbert. It was a cute park, and had lots of great picture places!! Kayla did amazing work!