Monday, July 25, 2011

34 weeks

Sorry I'm a little late in posting for last week, but we've been super busy getting things done, and having people in town.

Our friend Susan came into town for the long weekend, and we had a blast with her.  We spent a lot of time watching movies.  Susan flew in Thursday morning, just in time for the Harry Potter midnight release!!  Chelsea, Liz, and I saw movie 7 part 1 together in November, so we knew we were going to see this one together too!  Thursday night we headed over to Liz's with pizza, and watched part 1.  Then the four of us went out to the theater to see part 2 together. It was a late night, but a lot of fun!!

Friday Tyler decided we would have a movie day.  We went and rented 5 movies!! We had a blast doing nothing, but relaxing and watching movies.  We were so thankful for a day to do nothing, especially after being out so late the night before.

Saturday I had my amazing baby shower, which you can read and see pictures all about here!!  When we got home from the shower we watched some more movies.  Susan helped move everything from the shower up stairs too, so that way we could play some games!

On Sunday we went to church at Shepherd to listen to Jeremy preach.  He did an awesome job!  After church we went and saw Larry Crowne!  That was an awesome movie, and one I will totally own!  I love Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks!  Sunday night Tyler grilled steaks for us, and we had a very yummy dinner!!

Monday morning we got up and went to see Horrible Bosses!  That movie was also very funny, so funny in fact that Tyler has already gone to see it again!!  Susan had to leave Monday night, so we went to an early dinner, and then drove her to the airport.

We had a great time with Susan in town, and I think it was what we all needed.  A weekend to just relax, and enjoy before we all head back to work.  After Susan left Tyler and I went back to the real world.  We both went into work and started getting things ready.  On Wednesday I had the Wilmeth girls come in to help, as I decided I should redo my room this year.  I don't know what I was thinking, but it is looking good!

The beginning, even though it looks like a mess.



My desk with it's skirt!

The library

Homework board

Our island!


Wednesday night Tyler and I went to our first birthing class.  It was a long day because we went on our hospital tour first.  The hospital is super nice, and we are excited that is where we are delivering.  We learned all about the different stages on labor in class, and some of the things that happen during them.  There were a couple of people in class who are going to deliver before us, but most people are delivering any where from a month to two months after us.  I almost feel like we waited too long to sign up for these classes.  At least hopefully we'll remember what we learn, even though I don't think it will really matter in the long run.  As long as Brandon comes out, and everything is okay, we'll be good.  :)

No comments: