Sunday, September 11, 2011

Two weeks of visitors part 2

Instead of updating the other entry, I just thought I would make a new one.

So we had a very busy end of our week.  Wednesday we took B to the doctor.  We were having everyone guess how much they thought he would weigh now.  We were all guessing low 8 pounds.  Well, we were all surprised to find out the little guy already weighs 8 pounds, 7 ounces!!  He has really started to pack it on!  While we were at the doctor she told us that we need to cut back on how much we are feeding him.  He was eating, so we were feeding him 5 - 6 ounces at a time.  She wanted us to cut it back to 4 ounces at a time.  Since we have done that, he now has decided that he needs to start eating about every three hours again.  Not so fun.  I was enjoying our longer stretches at night.

Thursday night we took B to his first experience at Benihana.  It was a delicious dinner!  We went to celebrate my dad's birthday, my birthday, and B's birthday.  We had a lot of fun, and our cook was very entertaining.  Of course, B slept through the entire experience.  He is pretty good at sleeping through things.  :)

Friday we just hung out.  My dad got some more things done for us around the house, and we played some more Catan.  My mom and I also made B a onesie to celebrate the fact that he was one month old.  I can't believe how big our little boy is already!

Saturday my grandma, and my parents left to go back home.  It is always sad saying goodbye, but I am excited to know that my parents will be back in just three and a half weeks!!  Plus Bree comes to visit next week, so we know that time will just fly by!

Enjoy some pictures from the last two weeks!

Uncle Jon and B just relaxing


Hanging out with Aunt Nicole


The boys are so cool :)


Saying goodbye to Aunt Nicole

2011 Family Picture


 Daddy's first ASU game of the season


Daddy and B hanging out with CJ and Matt


Cuddle time with grandpa


B is a crazy sleeper!  And yes, that is a pink sheet, we borrowed the basinet from great friends! (who had a girl)


My mom and I love our punch bowl!


B and his two favorite women!


Four generations


Huey family