Monday, September 26, 2011

Aunt Bree's Visit

This past week one of my best friends, Bree, came to visit us!  We had a great time, just doing nothing.  We were able to spend the week relaxing, reading, and eating.  Some of the things that we do best!

Bree flew in Tuesday, and after our busy morning, B and I went to pick her up.  That night Tyler came home and we grilled steaks and had salad for dinner.  It was quite a yummy dinner.  While Bree was unpacking, she also gave us a present.  Check out the pictures to see if you can figure out what she gave us.  :)

Wednesday we spent the day just hanging out with B.  Actually that is how we spent our week, and it was our evenings where we did things.  Wednesday night we went down to Tyler's school to go to dinner at the Vig.  They were donating a part of their sales to Christ, so we went to support the school.  It was nice to spend time with some of Tyler's co-workers too.  A couple friends of ours just put offers in on houses, so it's exciting times for all of us!

Thursday night we had Chili's for dinner because a pat of the sales were going to Shepherd.  We had a bunch of people over to have dinner with us too, which was a lot of fun.  Then Bree stayed home to watch B for us, while Tyler and I went to bible study. I love our weekly bible study, and our group is a lot of fun.

Friday night we went to a murder mystery dinner party.  This time, I was not the killer, which was nice.  I don't think I played very well though because I didn't really know anything about what was going on at the murder.  My clues kept telling me to only talk to two people, so I didn't really expand too much.  Bree was able to go with us, and we had a lot of fun.  Tyler died, and our friend Joe killed him!! It was really funny, because Tyler wouldn't go out with me, so it was fun to ask him why he wouldn't date me.  :)  I would love to do another one, now that we all have a better understanding on how to play.

Saturday morning we had to take Aunt Bree to the airport.  We hate saying goodbye to good friends, but at least we know it's we'll see you soon, and not goodbye.


Getting ready to leave for the airport

Saying goodbye to Aunt Bree

1 comment:

bree said...

i love the pics!!! and you!