Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Shower

While we were in Northern California my mom and my aunt threw me a baby shower.  It was a blast to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a while.  My mom and aunt did an amazing job, and it was a lot of fun.  We didn't play very many games, which was nice, because it gave us time to talk.  


My mom and I

Brandon was spoiled by everyone there, and he got lots of amazing presents.  His bedding is now complete, and he got his pack and play, as well as his high chair!  He also got a lot of awesome clothes that we can't wait to put him in.  He even got his first Disney onesie!!  My mom had already sent him a Disney PJ set, but this onesie came from Aunt Bree and Uncle Kevin.  :)  He is going to melt some hearts in it.

It was nice to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time as well.  The guests ranged from family, grandmas (all four of them!), to family friends from when we were young, the vice Principal's secretary from high school, to my best friend's moms.  It was great to see everyone, and my only regret from the shower is not taking more pictures with people.  I wish I would have taken more pictures with these people who love and care for me and my family.  I have a few pictures with some people, but not very many.  For those of you who know me, pictures are huge in my life!!  I will make sure to do this at my next shower, so that way I can show Brandon all of the people who cared for him before he was out here in this crazy world with us!!


 Some of my High School Moms (My mom, Alex's mom, Brian's mom)

My cousin was the closest to how big my belly is!! 

Brooke was my little helper, she helped open all the presents.  (This beautiful blanket was handmade by my friend Heather's mom)

No comments: