Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crazy Coupons

So my friend Katie and I stayed home Friday night, while the boys went to the baseball game, and we watched TLC's new show Extreme Couponing.  We were both inspired, and now we want to be those crazy coupon women.  Granted we will never have stock piles of stuff, we just don't have room in our house, but we both love to get a good deal.  Needless to say, if you read this blog, and want to help us, please mail us your coupons!!  Please go through your coupons and take out what you want first, but if you have coupons left over, please send them our way.  We would love to get really good at this, and if we can, eventually get on the show.  We are not that crazy yet, but we would love to be!!  If you don't already have my address, send me your email and I will send it to you that way.  Hopefully I'll be able to report later what a great job we did!!  Thank you all for your help in this!!

No comments: