Saturday, April 30, 2011

22 Weeks

A lot has been going on, as we are nearing the end of our school years.  Tyler only has three weeks left of school from this Tuesday, and I have four weeks left of school from yesterday.  We are so excited to be finishing the years, as they have been fun but challenging years for the both of us.  A lot has happened this year, in the classroom, and out, and has affected each of us differently.  I love my kids, and wouldn't trade them for the world, but I can't wait for summer vacation!

This week is the first time I actually felt Brandon kick, and knew that he was kicking, or moving!  It is such a crazy experience.  I'll just be sitting here, and all of a sudden, BAM!!  :)  I love this little kid, but I wish he would find a comfortable position.  The kicking I don't mind so much, but I have this muscle below my ribs that I think has been stretched out, or has moved, and it isn't always too comfortable.

22 weeks

We have made a lot of progress in Brandon's room so far.  Last Monday we decided how we are going to lay out our loft, and looked at buying some shelving for the garage for the things we can't part with.  We also bought paint, and Tyler will be painting Brandon's room today!!  I would love to be able to help, but because of the fumes, I must stay away.  We have decided to do a green wall, with the other walls a cream/tan color.  We also already have the crib, and dresser, so once Tyler is done painting, he will be assembling!!  I can't wait to see what the nursery will look like in the beginning stages!!

We are using the top colors on both walls, as the other ones we are afraid would be too dark

No comments: