Friday, April 15, 2011

20 weeks

It's been quite a week.  We celebrated Tyler's birthday last Saturday by having a bunch of people come over.  Tyler really just wanted to have fun, so we played some board games, and ate some good food.  Then on Sunday night we went out to dinner with some dear friends of ours here.  It has always been a tradition for Tyler's birthday to take out just a few very special people to us to let them know how much we appreciate their friendship.

Monday we celebrated Tyler's birthday by babysitting CJ for a little bit, while we waited for Katie to get home.  It was a blast, and just reminded me how much I am looking forward to coming home at night and getting to play with my baby.

Wednesday was our big day, the day we went to the doctors!!  It turns out our sweet bundle of joy is a boy!!  Brandon Keith will be joining our family in just a short twenty weeks.  It's so crazy to think that we are already half way through the pregnancy, and that now we get to start buying stuff for our sweet baby boy!!

Brandon didn't want his picture taken (he takes after daddy already!)

Last night at bible study Tyler held CJ, so Katie had to take a picture to celebrate the festivities!  We are pretty sure this is the first time that Tyler has held CJ, and CJ is now over 3 months old!!
Tyler and CJ  (What a great dad he'll be!)

It's been amazing how some people still don't realize I'm pregnant.  I know people say I don't look like I'm pregnant, or that I'm not showing that much, but goodness I feel like I am already!  Last night it felt like my stomach couldn't get any bigger, because the skin already feels so tight.  I know I have a long way to go though, so at the same time I'm grateful I'm not too big already.

Tomorrow night we will both go to our auctions, to raise money for our school.  Tyler never buys anything at his, but I'm pretty excited about some of the things I saw for our auction.  There are a couple of awesome looking baskets for Brandon and for me!!  Plus, I get to make Tyler go register on Sunday, so I'm even more excited for that!!

No comments: