Saturday, May 7, 2011

23 weeks . . . or 25 weeks?!

I have always speculated about our due date.  Needless to say I have been looking into it a little bit more.  I have been following a site that tells you how things are going in your pregnancy, and what things you should be experiencing.  I have started to get really tired again, and at first I thought it was just due to the heat.  Then I read that once you enter your seventh month that the tiredness starts to kick in again.  I wasn't so excited for that, because I thought I would make it through May first, now it doesn't seem like that is so. I looked at our ultra sound pictures again too, and there is one picture that has all of the baby's measurements.  I didn't really pay attention the first time, because we were just so excited to see Brandon.  On the picture though, it shows that due to his development, they estimate his due date to be August 24!!  That is a whole week ahead of our estimated due date, and three days before my parents will be here!

No idea what the numbers mean, but up top you can see the differences in our due dates!

Other than thinking about our different due dates, things have been going really well.  Tyler has finished his grad work for now, so he is really excited to be done with that.  We have finished painting Brandon's room too!!  We now have one green wall, and three tan walls.  Next weekend we'll probably put the furniture together to start setting up his room even more!  Plus it will give us some room back in our office so we can start moving other things around.

We love the green!!

We have bought shelving for our garage so that way we can start moving everything out of these two bedrooms that we have expanded into over the last two years.  It's amazing the amount of stuff we have, even though I know Tyler will say it is all my stuff!!  I'm just excited for my mom to come, and bring even more scrapbooking stuff with her so that way we can buckle down and get to work!!  I really want to finish my pregnancy album before Brandon comes, because I know once we get here the next 18 years are going to be a whirlwind!!

Tyler only has 12 days of school left, and I have 15.  We are both excited to start our summer vacations. So far we don't have too much planned, a trip to Orange County and then Tahoe with my family, and a two night stay in Sedona.  We are excited to be able to watch Criminal Minds, and read a lot this summer!!  Thanks to my mom and dad we are the proud owners of the first five seasons of Criminal Minds, so that is how we plan on spending at least a week this summer!  Plus I want to read all of the Harry Potter books again to get ready for our big night out in late July!!  :)

We hope that you all have a great Mother's Day tomorrow, and we both love our moms and all of the moms in our lives so much!  Thank you to all of you who help support us, and pray for us!!  We love you all!

No comments: