Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday

Today was my second day back to work.  At this point I think that I have been way too busy to realize how much I miss the kids.  I know once school starts, on Monday, that I will be missing them more and more.  Right now I am in such a frantic mode to try and get everything done by Thursday morning that it hasn't really set in yet.  I wish that I knew a magic way that I could stay home with my kids, but it really isn't possible for us.  I know people say all the time that we should be able to do it, but with our expenses, we really can't.  Besides if someone was going to stay home, at this point in the game it wouldn't make sense for me to stay home, since I make more than Tyler. Who knows what could happen next year, lets see how things go this year, but I would love to be able to be the one to raise my kids, instead of having my parents and in-laws do it.  I am very thankful that it is them, and that B and Natalie don't have to go to a day care facility, but I would love to be home with them.



No comments: