Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Five

1.  Natalie rolled over today!!  Of course she waited to do it until I had gone into work, but she rolled over!  We were able to see her do it tonight over at the Krieger's house too.  My baby girl is growing up way too fast!

2.  Today was my last day of summer, "officially."  My mom stayed with us last night so I could go into work today for a few hours though.  I was able to get up all of my bulletin boards, but my room is no where near ready for parents to walk into next Thursday.  I think I may have to go in this weekend, or just live there Monday - Wednesday.

3.  I am so thankful that my bible study has picked up again!  We are reading the Cup of Life.  I can't wait to start reading it, and to meet with my lovely ladies again!!



4.  We have Natalie's baptism date set!!  I can't wait to see Jon and Nicole, and meet little Kinley Sue!!


5.  I can't believe that when I do my Friday Five next week my baby boy will be 2!!!  Where has the time gone!?!


No comments: