Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family of four. . . 15 weeks

New things about Brandon: Today is his last day as a one year old!!!  I can't believe that when I write this next week I am going to be writing about my TWO year old!  Where have the past two years gone!?


New things about Natalie: She doesn't believe in sleep any more.  She is now rolling from side to side, and is doing great.  She can't figure out how to roll from her stomach back to her back yet though, so we are still working on that!


New things about Tyler:  Tyler has been working hard, and is looking forward to getting his classroom all set up.  He is almost done!

New things about Cassandra:  Today I get to meet all of my kiddos for the new school year.  They are coming in to drop off their school supplies.  I am not quite ready for this school year to start, but I am getting close!

Weight:  138 pounds!!  I dropped three pounds this past week!  The workouts are paying off!

No comments: