Thursday, August 1, 2013

Family of four . . . 14 weeks

New things about Brandon:  Brandon was able to go play at the splash pad again this week with our buddy Hans!  It is such a blast.  This week was much warmer than last week though, so we were only able to stay for a week.  Brandon learned a new animal sound this week thanks to our friend Susan too!  Now he can "baaa" like a sheep!  We have started to get things ready for Brandon's first day of school too.  We already received our first emails from his teacher, and we can't wait to meet her next week!


Drinking from the cup like a big boy at Matt's Big Breakfast
New things about Natalie:  Natalie is growing my leaps and bounds.  She is now consistently eating between 3 - 5 ounces at a time!  Where has my little girl gone!?!  She is starting to sit in the bumbo too!  At first she didn't really like it, but yesterday Brandon was running in circles with Derrik and Natalie was just smiling and watching them.  She also fell asleep on her play mat yesterday while Tyler, Brandon and I were having a dance party!  That is the first time she has fallen asleep on her back, without being swaddled!  We were pretty impressed!

Hanging out in the bumbo
New things about Tyler:  Yesterday was officially Tyler's last day of summer.  He reports back to work this morning, and now it is time for him to start getting into the groove of his school year.  He is excited about the upcoming year, and has a new teaching partner that he gets to start working with.

Dance party
New things about Cassandra:  I am excited to not officially start back to work until Monday.  I am headed into work today and tomorrow to get going though, as my room needs to be totally ready to go by next Thursday!  I have also launched a new teacher blog, which I am super excited about!  I disconnected it from my personal blog, in case it does take off, I don't want them linked.  That way this blog stays more personal, and I know only a few of you read it.  :)

mrs3rdgrade07.blogspot.com
I know I have kept saying I was going to work out, I was going to work out.  Well, today begins that journey.  I am ready to go!  I did my first workout this morning.  Natalie decided that 4:15 would be a great time to get up this morning, even though Tyler's alarm wasn't going off until 4:45.  So I finished feeding her, and then decided I had to get up and go out, or I would keep putting it off!  So I did!!

Current weight:  141 pounds



My workouts courtesy of Pinterest


No comments: