Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hospital . . .

Last night Tyler and I took a trip to the hospital.  No, this wasn't planned, and it wasn't for a tour or class.  I was throwing up all day yesterday.  I couldn't even keep down water which was the last straw for me.  Luckily I had been talking to Jon throughout the day, and he figured I just had a stomach bug going around.  He was right, but when I talked with my OB's office they wanted me to go in anyways since I was throwing up.

I always forget what a slow process it is in the hospital, even when they don't look super busy.  We got there around 7ish, and we didn't leave until almost 10:15.  Tyler was super tired, but he was a champ.  He even watched the second half of the Bachelor with me.  That's how you know it's love folks.  When your husband is willing to clean up your vomit all over the kitchen, take you to the hospital, and then watch the Bachelor with you.  :)

Needless to say, we didn't get home until after 11 last night.  My poor guy is probably exhausted today.  Luckily I am feeling better this morning, but then again I didn't feel bad yesterday either.  The ladies in the hospital told me to take it easy today, sip on fluids, and not eat anything too heavy.  If Brandon and I are feeling up to it later, we may walk up to Walmart and see if we can get daddy a treat.  He deserves it after putting up with the two of us this weekend.


Brandon feeding himself dinner last night

No comments: