Saturday, February 23, 2013

30 weeks . . . 9 to go!




Date:  February 23
How far along? 30 weeks

 Maternity clothes? Oh yes, and excited that I just got three new shirts yesterday from a mom at school!

Sleep:  I do my best sleeping at nap time, so looking forward to the fact that it is Saturday

Stretch marks? Don't you just love them?

Best moment this week: Teacher Appreciation Week was a blast.  I love all the work that parents put into this week for us!

Miss anything: Brandon feeling better, and not having to do laundry twice a day

Movement: She goes crazy at different times during the day

  Food cravings: Crab Won Tons, and ice cream!

Anything making you queasy or sick: This week was tough, but hoping we are all getting better now.

Have you started to show yet: I feel like Natalie really popped even more Thursday night.

  Gender: Girl!!  Yeah, baby Natalie!

Labor Signs: Not yet

  Belly Button in or out? Flat?

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody?  Sorry honey

Looking forward to:  A weekend full of cleaning.  Made my to do list this morning, and hoping to be able to tackle a lot of it this weekend.

No comments: