Sunday, February 10, 2013

28 weeks, 1 day


Date:  February 10
How far along? 28 weeks, 1 day

 Maternity clothes? Living in them.  Have about five outfits that I rotate through every week.  Waiting for it to get warmer so I can start wearing my dresses again.

Sleep:  What is that?  I don't do much of that these days, just toss and turn.

Stretch marks? Got a few new ones

Best moment this week: We bought a new car yesterday!

Miss anything: Caffeine, and sugar.  :(

Movement: Especially when I am trying to sleep!  Love this girl, but she is a wiggler!

  Food cravings: I really want a coke.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still staying away from meat.

Have you started to show yet: Belly is fully there now

  Gender: Girl!!  Yeah, baby Natalie!

Labor Signs: Not yet

  Belly Button in or out? Flat?

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to:  Brandon coming home on Friday, the second trimester at school ending on Friday, and finding out about my new diet on Wednesday

No comments: