Sunday, October 21, 2012

Life Update

Things are going really well for this right now!! We have been super busy since school started.  Tyler and I both have full classrooms this year, which have been keeping us busy during the work week.  Then when we come home at night we get to spend about three hours with Brandon before he goes to bed.  Lately I've been going to bed around the same time he does, so by 8 o'clock our house is pretty quiet!!

Brandon has been traveling from my parent's house and our house about every other week.  It has worked out great for everyone, because every other week I get to get "caught up" on work, and sleep.  I have been so tired with Gus Gus, and have been so sick compared to when I was pregnant with Brandon!  I thought I was in the clear, didn't throw up for a week and a half, and then this morning I threw up again!!  uggh!!  Can't wait to be done with this!!

Overall, we are doing great, and adjusting to the way life is this year.  It has been an adjustment not having my mom living with us, but it is so great that my dad is here now as well!  Tyler and I are so excited to be pregnant again, well he's excited, and I'm working through it.  :)  It was a little stressful trying to figure out what I was going to wear this time around, as I was the biggest through summer with Brandon, but my staff is amazing and pulled together to give me an amazing gift card so I could go shopping!!  My mom and I went shopping this past week and I was able to get three pairs of pants, two dresses, a nice dress shirt, and a shirt for work!!  I'm super excited to have these new clothes!!

Since I have been so sick with Gus Gus I have been losing weight with this pregnancy, which isn't a bad thing.  Since I had gestational diabetes with Brandon I have to take the test earlier this time with Gus Gus.  Needless to say I am very worried about the test.  I go back to the doctor on November 8, so I have about two weeks left before I'm going to drastically change my diet to try and pass the test.  I would appreciate all prayers during this time, because if I "fail" then it's going to be a really long pregnancy.  Right now I just eat what I can to make sure that I am getting something, and not getting sick.  If I have to go on this crazy diet again, and so much earlier, I don't know what is going to happen!

In good news though, we got Brandon's Halloween costume from Kohl's this year!! Not really a costume, but a cute outfit none the less.  We have trunk or treat this Friday night, so look for pictures in the near future!! Sorry for being so absent on updates as well, but thanks for putting up with me!!

Love you all!!

Cassandra, Tyler, Brandon and Baby Gus Gus

Brandon's first birthday!!  He's soooo big!

1 comment:

The Stellers said...

Love love love your life update! And love you guys!! :)