Sunday, October 21, 2012

12 weeks . . . up to date!



Date:  October 21
How far along? 12 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: down 4 pound

 Maternity clothes? I have not worn any for the past week, but my dad made me a maternity tank top (thanks pinterest)  My mom and I also went shopping last week to buy some things thanks to my awesome co-workers for an amazing gift card!

Sleep:  Was up at mom and dad’s this week, so didn’t sleep very well.  Brandon’s crib is in our room at their house, so I heard every peep he made!

Stretch marks? Only the ones from B!

Best moment this week: Hanging out with Brandon all week!!  Spending time with my mom and dad!!  Working on Bradnon’s baby book!!  I need to get caught up before Gus Gus gets here!

Miss anything: Being able to eat whatever I want!

Movement: Way to early for this!

  Food cravings: Not really. Still staying away from red meat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: This morning we took a detour on the way home from church and the twisty roads didn’t make Gus Gus too happy.  Had to have my dad drive faster through the neighborhood so I could make it to the bathroom in time.  L

Have you started to show yet: I think so, or I’m just getting “bigger”

  Gender: We’re calling this baby Gus Gus

Labor Signs: Not for a long time!

  Belly Button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired

Looking forward to:  Brandon coming home on Friday!

1 comment:

The Stellers said...

Omg your dad made a shirt?? That's awesome!! I want to see it!! :)