Sunday, October 21, 2012

9 weeks...a little late


September 30 (9 weeks, 4 days now)

Date:  October 2
How far along? 9 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 1 pound

 Maternity clothes? None this week, but I can’t wear any of my work pants that button any more.  They are way too uncomfortable!

Sleep:  Tossing and turning still, just wish I could get a good night’s sleep!  Last week I went to bed one night at 7:30!!  That was awesome!

Stretch marks? Only the ones from B!

Best moment this week: Hanging out with Brandon!  Having him give “Gus Gus” a kiss!

Miss anything: Not being nauseous all of the time!

Movement: Way to early for this!

  Food cravings: Fruit!  I bought strawberries, bananas, raspberries, and apples this weekend from Sprouts!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I bit into a granola bar after work today, and then had to go throw up!!  Last week it was right after church, and then again at the Krieger’s house!

Have you started to show yet: I think so, or I’m just getting “bigger”

  Gender: We’re calling this baby Gus Gus

Labor Signs: Not for a long time!

  Belly Button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired

Looking forward to:  Fall Break in a week and a half!  Taking naps!

1 comment:

The Stellers said...

I can't wait to see B give Gus Gus kisses!! :)